Saturday 15 December 2012

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS


My first and  most humble and submissive acknowledgement would go to Dr. B. R. alias Baba Saheb Ambedkar who taught us to learn and write, who woken us up from deep slumber of centuries' old and who raised us from the dust and told us to live like a respected human being!

There are many who made my life. To begin with –
Shevanti – my mother told me to love every one and help the needy,
Gunaji – my brother – cultivated in me habit of reading and reasoning,
Raghunath – asked me to remain calm and quiet even in the hard  times.

I would like to be indebted forever to the Mahar Machine Gun Regiment, its then J.C.O. G. L. Pandit (AEC), Subhedar Major Mr. Dilbag Singh, and Col. Ghashiram, Col. Tuli, and Col. Mansingh, the Commanding officers of MMGRC, Saugar, also the Shrikhande and Hardikar Families of Saugar and of course the remaining other Two pillars of my life's edifice- "ALL INDIA RADIO & DOORDARSHAN" (T.V) INDIA, and Y.S Ranshringare (Retd.Naib Subedar) Mahar Regiment.

Now thanks to –
Abhijit Patil who could decipher my hand   writing and typed it.  My handwriting is not legible even to me. Subhash Patil & Mukesh M. Mane who carried out all  minute corrections for the  final layout of the book.

Thanks to Sanjay Sawant, without whose help this product  would not have been possible. My loving and admirable thanks to our grandchildren - Siddharth and Anand, Ankita & Akansha who chiselled my manuscript  making it more enjoyable.

My heart will always remain with our sons-in-law and daughters, Prakash – Rohini (Manay), Ashok – Bharati (Bhasme), Arvind – Shaila (Akashi) and Sanjay – Vandana (Thokle) and our son Avinash and daughter-in-law Jayshree. They all  stood by me in every situations.

Lastly Nirmala – my wife, a replica of my mother. GOD KNOWS how she spent so many decades with a person like me, who was seldom available to share family responsibilities and moments of sorrows or happiness with her! So how would I dare to thank her!
                                                                                               
Thane (Mumbai)                                          R. S. Sawdekar
                                                           (Ex-Dy. Director General,DoorDarshan)
 Date-14th April.2010                       

No comments:

Post a Comment